Pages

13.3.11

Was KTZ Fonejacked?

Something to Listen to While you Read!

Rjd2 - Smoke & Mirrors





After being turned away from the Menswear Ones to Watch at Vauxhall Fashion Scout because of max capacity, dear friend of Pandora's, Sara (of Less is Bore) and I ran catch the final show of the week at Somerset House - KTZ. 



I was hot and knackered but the show didn't disappoint. Block colours of red, blue, yellow. Cartoony 80's silhouettes were so exaggerated and fun that I couldn't help but smile. Though there was something serious about it at the same time? 






A lot of the menswear seemed to play homage to E4's Fonejacker - which I LOVE so KTZ was always going to get a thumbs up from me.





My favourite pieces were the heels. Black and white striped blocks of jailbird glory which when paired with ANY bright colour look lush. 











Farewell London Fashion Week, so soon it will be that we dance again.....
xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment